Reserve your seat:
BYOB to the Precious Jewels Nursing Mothers’ Club ™
Christian Mom’s Breastfeeding Support Network
Nursing Mothers Raising Children with Generational IMPACT ™” Isaiah 61:9
Monthly Last Tuesday of Month
12pm to 1pm “Hour of Power”
💓 worship music 🎵🎵🎵 💓 Power Boost Prayer, Baby Blessing, Mother Blessing
- Share your breastfeeding journey since attending our breastfeeding class
- Receive Best practice Breastfeeding support!
- Receive a word of encouragement to strengthen you for the journey of mothering through breastfeeding.
- Reserve your seat and BYOB
Lead by Mother Angelique MSN, RN, IBCLC/International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
Train to Lead your own Affiliate Precious Jewels Nursing Mother’s Club Monthly or Bimonthly Faith Based Breastfeeding Support Group
- Length two hours, Times and Days Vary
- Location: All over the United States
- Purpose: This gathering of mothers is led by a Precious Jewels Moms Ministry Moms Ministry leader or affiliate group leader who has knowledge about breastfeeding and biblical understanding of Kingdom of God on Mothering. She should desire to grow in biblical understanding of Kingdom of God on Mothering. Women receive a word of encouragement and mini biblical teaching taken from a devotional to strengthen them for the journey of mothering. Some teaching might include a DVD. There is ample time for mothers to fellowship with each other. We are currently seeking leaders.
- Guiding Principle #1 : The Lord gives the word (of power); the women who bear and publish (the news) are a great host. The kings of the enemies armies, they flee, the flee! She who tarries at home divides the spoil (left behind). Psalms 68:11-12 Amplified Classic
- Guiding Principle #2: She looks well to how things go in her household, and the bread of idleness (gossip, discontent, and self- pity) she will not eat.