What does it mean to be a Nursing Mother by Faith?
A natural nurse is a healthcare professional who cares for people called patients. She receives her instructions for how to care for her patients from a higher authority called a physician. She has to care for her patients following the instructions correctly. The instructions to care for the patient require set time and set amounts. She believes and trusts that if she follows the higher authority known as a physician, instructions correctly there will be an improvement in the patient’s condition. The nurse also has to have routine checkups from the higher authority to make sure her health is in good condition.
Naturally and spiritually you are a nurse to your child when you are breastfeeding. (Exodus 2:1, Ruth 4:16) You care for your child following the instructions from the higher authority knowns as God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:7, Deuteronomy 11:18, Isaiah 54:13, Psalms 78:1-8, Proverbs 22:6). You believe and carries out these instructions by faith in the higher authority that your child with grow and be great one day (Habakkuk 2:4 & Hebrews 11:1)!
Jeremiah 1: 5
Before, I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee: and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
It is also vital to your life that you know who you are outside of labels and brands and who your higher authority is outside of people (family or foe). Say this yourself daily. For the first three months of your baby life you are breastfeeding eight times a day which is eight times you can speak this confession over yourself.
Nursing Mother by Faith “I AM WOMAN CONFESSION”
- I am a blessed woman (Luke 11:27)
- I am a woman who hears the word of God and keeps it! (Luke 11:27).
- I am a woman who hears and follow the voice of the Good Shepard Jesus (John 10:3-4).
- I am a woman who is led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14).
- I am a woman who lives by faith (Habakkuk 2:4)
- I am a woman who does not live by bread alone, but every word that proceeds out the word of God (Luke 4:4).
- I am a woman who builds myself up on my most Holy Faith by Praying in the Holy Ghost (Jude 1:20)
- I am a woman with the mind of Christ (Philippians 2:5).
- I am a woman who can do all things through Christ which strengthen me (Philippians 4:13).
- I am a woman with a spirit of power, love, and sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).