In this Private Couples Virtual Breastfeeding Class you will learn:
1. How Breastfeeding Works 2. How to Breastfeed 3. When to Feed Your Baby
4. Getting Enough Milk 5. Breast Care 6. Biblical Breastfeeding Mothers
7. Christian Principles to Breastfeeding by Faith
8. How to become a Nursing Mothering Raising Children with Generational IMPACT (TM)
9. Questions and Answers during this interactive class.
*Class includes one Breastfeeding Web app /E-Book that includes ability to track feeding duration & frequency and diaper log.
* Bring a practice doll or teddy bear
Precious Jewels Nursing Mothers’ Club ™
- Reserve your seat by signing consent and making payment here!
- Weekly Tuesday 10am to 11:30am
- Led by Mother Angelique MSN,RN, International Board Lactation Consultant/Doing the Office of Midwife to Kingdom of God Women
Faith Based Lactation Telehealth Consult- What is virtual lactation?
Our virtual lactation services provides a way to reach mothers both natural and internationally from the comfort of your home. This includes video, email, phone, and text messaging support.
How can a virtual consultant help me? Many but not all breastfeeding problems can be solved with a virtual consult. Some examples include:
- Nipple pain
- Breastfeeding positions
- Hand expression & Pumping
- Bottle feeding the breastfed baby
- Plugged ducts and mastitis
- Low milk supply
- Infant weight loss
- Difficulty latching
- Returning to working
☑️Once your calendar date and time is secured with $5.00 payment, 15 minutes is allotted towards a Pre-consultation.
☑️You will be sent a different email link to begin the 20- 60 minute Virtual Lactation Telehealth Consultation. You must complete all the pre-health forms such HIPPA to begin the Virtual Lactation Telehealth Consultation.
☑️COVID-19 Relief funding will cover remaining cost of Faith Based Virtual Lactation Service if you meet the criteria as a Breastfeeding family who is of Latinx, African American, or other family of color.
☑️Lactation Tele-health consultation are ideally for Breastfeeding Support of Non-Clinical issues that do not require a feeding or latch evaluation or infant weight check.